Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Every adolescent will have the opportunity to meet Jesus Christ and follow Him.Our Mission
Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We accomplish our mission by ...
- Praying for young people.
- Going where kids are.
- Building personal relationships with them.
- Winning the right to be heard.
- Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous and life-changing.
- Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ with adolescents.
- Inviting them to personally respond to this Good News.
- Loving them regardless of their response.
- Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ and the knowledge of God's Word and become people who can share their faith with others.
- Helping young people develop the skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
- Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals -- volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff.
- Living according to and communicating the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Carrying out our mission under the authority of Scripture and relying on the Holy Spirit to empower our ministry.
- Encouraging the welfare and spiritual health of those who do this ministry, that they may minister out of a consistent and growing relationship with Christ and His followers.
- Researching and developing innovative approaches to reaching uncommitted, disinterested kids around the world.
- Reaching adolescents of all social, cultural, economic and ethnic backgrounds throughout the world.
- Working with followers of Christ from a variety of traditions and local churches around the world.
- Welcoming all those whom God calls to our mission -- men and women of all races, staff and volunteers -- who are linked to a common purpose of introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ.
- Observing the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust.
Young Life Oakbridge Camp is a retreat/conference center for Churches, School and Non-profit Businesses. Thousands of youth and adults come to Oakbridge annually for a variety of retreats such as School ASB meetings, Teacher and Pastor Conferences, Leadership and Peer Counseling Retreats, Team building on the Ropes Course, Sports Camps and Church Camps, just to name a few.
Oakbridge is often in need of the following volunteers:
- Kitchen Food Preps, Dishwashers, Waitressing
- Handy-man projects
- Landscape projects
- Contruction projects
- Rob Adams
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!