Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of KCS is to promote health and improve the quality of life among Filipinos and Fil-Ams by promoting and advocating positive changes in lifestyle through shared community involvement and respect for regional diversity, traditional values and belief systems. KCS, formerly Project Kalusugan was established in 1992 for the purpose of developing a coalition and conducting a health needs assessment.
The purpose of KCS is to:
- Develop and implement health and social programs for the Filipino American community and others;
- Serve as an advocate for the needs of Filipino Americans and others;
- Increase communication between agencies for better coordination of services for Filipino Americans and others;
- Conduct research on the health and social problems of Filipino Americans and develop a data bank on this population;
- Provide continuing education and training for students, professionals and community members; and
- Seek and generate funds to support programs for Filipino Americans and others
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!