Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Build and sustain strong communities where people of all incomes can achieve their full potential.
The Community Builders, Inc. is one of the largest and most accomplished non-profit development corporations in the United States.
- Plan, finance, develop, and operate high-quality affordable housing.
- Coordinate access to support services and asset-building activities.
- Collaborate with neighborhood groups, residents, public and private agencies, and philanthropic interests to shape community and economic initiatives.
- Focus on meeting the needs of low-income people not effectively served by market forces.
- Transform large-scale distressed housing projects into anchors for revitalization efforts.
- Serve as a long-term stakeholder in the neighborhoods we help transform.
- Create effective local implementation teams that combine neighborhood understanding, technical skills, and managerial ability.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!