Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Walden's mission is to provide help and hope to courageous individuals healing from trauma and addiction.
At Walden, we partner with individuals and families with the courage to face an array of crisis, abuse, trauma, family and addiction issues. Professional counseling, educational, outreach, support and referral services are offered in all of our programs, and residential services are offered as appropriate for clients assisted in our substance abuse programming.
Our program areas include:
- Crisis Services with 24 hour hotline, 301-863-6661
- Crisis Counseling
- Domestic Violence Services and Counseling
- Rape/Sexual Assault Services and Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Child & Adolescent Counseling
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment
- Compass Half-Way House for Mothers in Recovery and their Children
- Anchor Treatment Center for adults needing short and long-term residential treatment or detoxification
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!