Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Illinois Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is dedicated to servingt the AFSP mission: understanding and preventing suicide through research and education, and to reaching out to people with mood disorders and those impacted by suicide.
Our chapter is proud of its achievements and the action we take in the following areas:
- Community Education through promotion of resources, speakers bureau, Town Hall Meetings and outreach;
- Continued training and support of volunteers to facilitate groups and participate in the Survivor Outreach Program;
- National Survivors of Suicide Healing Conferences;
- Development of fundraising activities;
- Dedication to providing funding for research through excellent fundraising opportunities;
- Christine Mitchell
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!