Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide assistance to people in need.
Our vision statement is: To have a substantial positive impact on nourishment, education and health of the needy.
The House of Amos is a non-profit community based organization that offers different services for those in need at no cost to people receiving our services.
Our services include:
· English as a Second Language/ Citizenship and Computer Literacy classes for adults
· Emergency food pantry
· Food fair, this is perishable foods available once a month on a first come first serve bases
· Immunizations for children through the age of 18
· Saturday brown bag lunch for children
· Summer lunch program for children
- Jill Kaeser
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!