Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our purpose at Gospel Translations is to make gospel-centered resources accessible for Christians of every nation and language. We hope Christians everywhere will be able to learn about the gospel in their own languages and without financial impediments.
Gospel Translations exists to make gospel-centered resources available for free around the world.
* Christian ministries and publishers give us permission to translate and publish materials
* Volunteer translators collaborate to draft, review, and edit translations of those materials
* We post the finished translations online for anyone to freely use, redistribute, share with their churches, take on missionary trips, and so forth
* We have over 2,000 resources from John Piper, R.C. Sproul, and others to translate
. * We currently have over 400 translators signed up and over 1,300 translations online in 38 languages.
* Since September, 2008, our readership has grown from 1800 visitors/month to almost 13,000/month. Nearly 10,000 visitors come from outside USA.
Ours is by no means the only valuable contribution being made to this problem, but we do believe we have a significant role to play in globalizing access to Christian publishing.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!