Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Durham Regional Financial Center is an all-inclusive non-profit organization.
Our primary mission is to help cultivate financial security for individuals, families, and communities through financial education and counseling, comprehensive homeownership education and counseling, workforce development, and consumer advocacy.
The mission is achieved through a variety of services:
- Helping individuals and families gain increased knowledge about tools and techniques for money management
- Facilitating financial education classes including wise use of credit, savings tips, and consumer protection
- Offering products and services for debt management and debt elimination
- Providing wealth-building opportunities through homeownership education and counseling
- Retaining homeownership through access to funds for mortgage payment assistance
- Supporting providers of safe, decent, and affordable housing to homeless and low and moderate-income families.
- Providing relief and local, state and federal housing assistance for victims of natural disasters, and
- Workforce development training.
Organization Provides the following services:
- financial education
- budget & credit counseling
- debt management plans
- local/stat/federal initiatives
- home-buyer education training
- pre-purchase housing counseling
- individual development account set-up
- post-purchase housing counseling
- pre-foreclosure counseling
- reverse mortgage counseling
- research & development
- workforce development
- grant writing
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!