Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Sonoma County Office of Education helps school districts meet legal mandates and operate cost-effectively, assists in improving instruction and achievemnt, and brings increased educational resources to the county. We have six educational priorities:
1) Successfully implement the K-12 California standards-based curriculum.
2) Ensure that English-language learners are successful in school.
3) Provide career education that is both academically rigorous and aligned with local workforce develoment efforts and needs.
4) Support sound financial decision-making at all levels of the education system
5) Respond to the federal No Child Left Behind legislation.
6) Work with the entire community to ensure that education and support services are accessible to all students.
The Sonoma County Office of Education provides financial oversight to districts and delivers student instruction via special education, alternative education, and career technical education programs. In addition, SCOE provides professional develoment opportunities and a variety of other services to schools, teachers, and students in Sonoma County.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!