Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The LD Resources Foundation is committed to overcoming barriers, and providing access to knowledge, for adults with learning disabilities.
- We believe that all individuals with learning disabilities who want to attend a college, use a library, go to a museum or pursue employment will be able to do so successfully.
- We collaborate with, and inspire colleges, libraries, museums, correctional facilities and employers to provide, and make accessible, assistive technologies to all who need them.
- We are known as the benchmark and pacesetter for excellence in service delivery for individuals with learning disabilities who are pursuing their dream of a college education or work.
- We are seen as the premier training and communications leader in educating the post secondary college community and students with learning disabilities in the use of new and innovative technology.
- We meet and respond to new and emerging needs for persons with learning disabilities that facilitate full engagement in post secondary learning and employment.
- We will go anywhere that our services are needed.
- We are the leader in customer satisfaction.
- We show the highest ethical and fiscal responsibility.
- We show a strong, cost-effective nonprofit management as well as attract and keep the best volunteer and/or paid workforce
- Zahavit Paz
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!