Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To support the study, preservation, interpretation, and promotion of the cultural history of Onondaga Lake.
Core goals of the organization are to:
- Maintain an organizational structure that celebrates excellence, accountability and development.
- Create a sustainable financial strategy to protect the integrity of the organization and position its assets and resources for growth.
- Enhance the base of members and alliances to provide a strong foundation.
- Grow targeted and sustainable programs that celebrate our mission and extend our relationship deeper into the communities and citizens we serve.
- Create series of sustainable events to leverage the value of our assets and our mission.
- Michelle McDonald
- (315) 453-6768
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!