Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission in Central Massachusetts is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Who do we assist?
Disadvantaged women in Central Massachusetts from...homeless shelters, immigration services, job training programs,educational institutions and domestic violence shelters
How does it work?
• Women referred by non-profit and government agencies
• Receive professional clothing for interviews
• No cost to client
• By appointment only
• Personal Shopper guidance for appropriate appearance
• Confidence boost and reassurance
• Additional wardrobe assistance once job is secured
• Ongoing support from a Professional Women's Group
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!