Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Our mission is to ensure access to health care, education, sanitation and clean water to residents in developing countries.
- Connect people, organizations, and resources together, working with existing medical and educational infrastructure in developing countries.
- Build relationships with local members to identify their needs and to ensure sustainable community-based programs.
- Provide local medical providers with medical training opportunities as well as helping to improve current medical facilities and technologies.
- Ensure children have access to primary and secondary schools with adequate learning materials.
- Continue our relationship with the Comprehensive Rural Health Project in Kopanga Kenya under the umbrella of the United Methodist Church.
- Two annual fundraisers with revenue to include funding a new medical clinic in Kopanga Clinic.
- Write grants to help fund Kopanga Clinic and future projects.
- Send medical teams to Kopanga on a yearly baisi to provide medical care and training.
- Establish scholarships for education and books for student library at the library in the Kopanga community schools.
- Eryn Pearson
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend U.S Partners for Progress?