Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Our mission is to ensure access to health care, education, sanitation and clean water to residents in developing countries.
- Connect people, organizations, and resources together, working with existing medical and educational infrastructure in developing countries.
- Build relationships with local members to identify their needs and to ensure sustainable community-based programs.
- Provide local medical providers with medical training opportunities as well as helping to improve current medical facilities and technologies.
- Ensure children have access to primary and secondary schools with adequate learning materials.
- Continue our relationship with the Comprehensive Rural Health Project in Kopanga Kenya under the umbrella of the United Methodist Church.
- Two annual fundraisers with revenue to include funding a new medical clinic in Kopanga Clinic.
- Write grants to help fund Kopanga Clinic and future projects.
- Send medical teams to Kopanga on a yearly baisi to provide medical care and training.
- Establish scholarships for education and books for student library at the library in the Kopanga community schools.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend U.S Partners for Progress?