Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Gregory Center for Exceptional Children and Families, Inc. is a non-profit resource and services center founded and incorporated in July 1997 for the purposes of providing a comprehensive information database and a seamless support system of services that will epitomize the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual growth and development of children with disabilities and/or chronic diseases and their families,in a community inclusive environment.
Our motto is "Where Growth Begins."
The vision of The Gregory Center is to provide a system of integrated resources and globally supportive services, thus allowing children with disabilities and chronic diseases and their families to participate and be recognized, respected and appreciated as contributing members of an inclusive community, which enables all children to thrive and to achieve their maximum potential.
The following core values are held in the highest regard by The Gregory Center and serve as the foundation of the organization:
.Dedication to God as the center of our lives
.Appreciation of the inherent value of every human being
.Committment to the pursuit of excellence
1. To provide a locus from which comprehensive disability related information can be accessed
2. To provide innovative medical options/alternatives in health care
3. To provide educational resources for children with disabilities and their families
4. To provide social and recreational resources
5. To provide spiritual resources
6. To provide an avenue to support community inclusiveness of all individuals
7. To create, through research, improved materials to enhance the lives of children with disabilities and chronic diseases
8. To provid educational opportunities to those who care for children with disabilities and to the general community
9. To serve as an advocate for children with disabilities and all who serve them
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!