Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Community Cooperative is to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County while simultaneously inspiring and supporting sustained positive change in its clients by delivering innovative food, education and social service programs.
Volunteers are an essential part of everything we do and those who offer their helping hands can be sure they are impacting the community and changing lives!
Community Cooperative is dedicated to ending hunger and homelessness in our community. We do this through providing the community with the following services: Community Cafes and Markets, Meals on Wheels, a Community Garden, comprehensive Social Services and Life Coaching programs, and Homeless Services.
Want to be involved with Community Cooperative, but don't know where to start? That's OK we got you here! Becoming a volunteer is easy. With three locations and flexible scheduling, we can get you on the road to volunteerism in no time.
What you need to do to become a volunteer:
1) Visit CommunityCooperative.com
2) Go under the "Get Involved" tab
3) Click on "Become a Volunteer!", scroll down and click to download an application!
4) Complete application and submit to the Volunteer Service Office via Email: Maggie@CommunityCooperative.com, FAX: 239-479-3335, or Mail: P.O Box 2143, Fort Myers FL 33902
5) Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you within 48 Hours of you receiving your application to schedule!
Piece of Cake! Just like that, you can make a positive difference in your community!
**Please note, all applications are subject to a background check. This is for your safety, and the safety of our organization. Applicants with felonies on their record will NOT be accepted.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!