Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Divine Choices mission is to educate and inspire survivors of sexual abuse through awareness-prevention and leadership empowerment training".
"Divine Choices vision is to STOP sexual abuse and child exploitation within our neighborhoods, communities and around the world".
Divine Choices is a California based 501(c) 3 non-profit organization (Tax ID number 392052538) and soon to receive Canadian Charitable status, was born from a passion to reach out to those that have suffered from the childhood trauma of sexual abuse and violence in the home.
Being raised in an Ojibway community, my brother, Larry Sault and I, know first-hand what it is to live and have to cope with surviving. As such, we co-authored a book called "The Lie that Bind's" in anticipation of giving a voice of hope and healing to millions of people who have had similar experiences.
Our Board of Directors and strategic advisors are made up of an outstanding array of professionals which include legal and social service, child protective services, family law, marketing & advertising, enterprise management, as well as corporate and public accounting.Divine Choices ( www.divinechoices.org ) has developed and copyrighted a 16-week healing program, 'Breaking the Silence...Healing the Wounds' utilizing spirituality as the basis of healing, self-discovery and trauma recovery. In addition, we teach and facilitate the internationally recognized award winning, STEWARDS OF CHILDREN PREVENTION PROGRAM, developed by a Divine Choices partner. This program has been embraced by clinicians and social service professionals worldwide.
Our goal is to measure the company's effectiveness and sustainable efforts in reducing the tragic effects of childhood sexual abuse and prevent abuse before it happens. Orange County, CA is the first community coalition mobilization effort. We will do the same thing in Canada (Office at Six Nations, southern Ontario) once our Charity license is finalized.
Divine Choices has launched an ambitious marketing to the following targeted areas:
Stewards of Children, Adult Prevention & Awareness Training Workshop (2.5 hr. collaborative video workshop for adults that mentor youth). This workshop is offered to every aspect of our society.
2. Stewards of Children, Adult Prevention & Awareness Training Workshop (2.5 hr. collaborative video workshop for adults that mentor youth). This workshop is specific to Native American/First Nation leaders that mentor Native youth.
3. 'Breaking the Silence...Healing the Wounds' Survivors Training (16-week faith based small group workshop for adult survivors).
4. Breaking the Silence...Healing the Wounds, Survivors Training (16-week Traditional small group workshop based on the Seven Grandfathers Teaching for Native American/First Nation survivors).
5. Breaking the Silence...Healing the Wounds, (Prison Population Training) (Sexual Abuse Prevention workshop taught to prisoners in State Penal Institutions).
6. Sexual Abuse Prevention (SAP) in the Workplace (Corporate Health & Wellness workshop for employees of larger corporations).
We offer a training program to facilitators to implement our programs in their own community or agency. This training is a 3 day intensive program that will assist in the development of skills for the pre-qualified facilitators who take this program.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!