Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To prevent child abuse in all its forms.
We are the only statewide not-for-profit in New York dedicated to preventing child abuse and neglect. We do so by:
- Increasing public awareness of the problem and its solutions
- Serving as a resource for individuals, families and organizations
- Advocating for expanded and improved programs and policies to prevent child abuse
- Fostering a statewide network committed to child abuse prevention
We envision a world where all children live in families that love, nurture, and protect them.
- All children have the right to have their basic needs met
- Prevention is the best way to keep children from harm
- Child abuse prevention means strengthening families
- Prevention is the responsibility of the individual, the family and the community
- Jennifer Matrazzo
- (518) 4451273
- Need admin access?