Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Family Services puts people first and through a wide array of quality services, strives to make a difference in our community by encouraging positive change for individuals and families.
Who We Are
- Licensed Therapists and Experienced Staff
- Sliding Scale Fees
- Insurance Filing, including Medicaid
- Specialized Free Services
- Convenient Hours
- Convenient Location
In today's society, children, individuals and families face difficulties and hurdles. Family Services offers trained professionals to help you through difficult situations. The trained providers at Family Services are able to assist in the following ways:
- Prevent everyday problems from becoming more serious.
- Provide a confidential place where you can talk without fear of being judged.
- Give you and your family a chance to discover more about yourselves and each other.
- Empower you for greater success at home, school and work.
- Guide you in communicating with others so that you can hear and be heard.
- Teach you new ways to cope with difficulties.
- Help you plan for the future so that new problems will not seem overwhelming.