Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kidsave's mission is to end harmful institutionalization of children. That means, moving kids out of orphanages and foster care and into permanent families or connected, caring relationships with stable adults.
Kidsave does three things:
· Increases awareness of the plight of children growing up without parents.
· Builds model programs that move children without families into permanent, connected relationships with adults.
· Advocates with governments to create change in the way children without parents are treated.
Kidsave's Summer Miracles Program gives older orphan children (ages 7-15) the chance to experience life in a family.
· Miraculously, during these trips, over 90% of these children meet people who end up adopting them.
· More than 1300 former orphans now have families because of Summer Miracles.Summer Miracles gives people an opportunity to meet and get to know children who need families. You can make an amazing difference in the life of a child by being a host, volunteer, translator or advocate.
If you would like to meet the children and make a tangible difference in a child's life this summer, please email email@example.com or go to www.kidsave.org. Help make a miracle happen for a child who needs a family.