Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To become a community reaching its full caring potential.
- To increase the organized capacity of people to care for one another.
- Understand the needs of our community
- Establish strategic parnterships to mobilize resources
- Increase donor engagement in caring for this community
- Focus community investments to achieve measurable impact
United Way of Central New York is here to help people in Onondaga County, to make things better in this community, and to take care of what matters.
Our vision is to create a community reaching its full caring potential. How? By focusing community investments on achieving measurable impact.
We do the background work that ensures every gift is used as effectively and efficiently as possible. We do research to know where funds are needed and can do the most good. We select and support the finest programs from well-run agencies. And we continually monitor the programs and agencies that receive our funding. That's how we know we're providing help for people who need it, and how we know the community is being changed for the better.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!