Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We create positive change. We train to become better leaders. We organize projects in the areas of Business, Individual, Community, and International Development. Representing countless occupations and skills, we are creative, bold leaders who are developing new skills, laying new foundations, and establishing new friendships and networks. We believe in the advancement of the global community and the creation of positive change by improving ourselves and the world around us. We are growing personally and professionally because we are learning by doing, actively organizing projects and activities that benefit our communities and ourselves. Our mission is to contribute to the advancement of the global community by providing young people the opportunity to develop the leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship, and fellowship necessary to create positive change. We carry out our mission by conducting a vast array of projects to increase and sharpen our skills.
Who Are We?
We are an international organization of young people who want to create positive change through leadership development and community involvement. We train our members to be community leaders by giving them the opportunity, support, and necessary facilities to develop individually.
We train our members to:
- be more effective public speakers.
- learn proper meeting etiquette through Roberts Rules.
- be accountable and responsible voting members of a Business Board of Directors.
- Effectively manage resources and fascilities.
- be effective project managers.
- effectively manage manpower, money, and resources through community projects.
- be effective project managers by offering networking opportunities with nationwide and worldwide members.
Our chapter has specifically created positive change in our community by:
- Buying and developing two parks for our community.
- Donating tens of thousands of dollars for playground equipment to local schools.
- Purchased, produced and displayed the city's annual fireworks show for 50+ years.
- Ran a Miss USA affiliated Pageant
- Purchasing much needed equipment for local first responders.
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+ Pages as well.
- John M. Phillips
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!