Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Glendora READS! Adult Literacy Program enriches the community and connects people to the world of information by helping adults learn to read, write and spell to support their work, education, personal growth and enjoyment.
- We serve adults 16 and older
- who are not currently enrolled in high school,
- are able to complete an interview and skills assessment in English,
- and want to improve reading, writing or spelling skills,
- by dedicating 1 1/2 - 3 hrs per week to working with a tutor.
- This service is no-cost, confidential, individualized and one-to-one.