YOUNG PEOPLE IN ACTION OF BOSSIER INC
- Children & Youth
- Justice & Legal
Location10921 FOY LANE BLDG BHOUSTON, TX 77093 United States
Young People In Action is a national organization designed to empower and develop at- risk youth ages 6-25 into leaders in their communities through innovative programs that include mentoring, supplementary academic support, cultural enrichment and recreational activities.
At YPIA, we focus our services around three core values:
- Learn- Whether it is through our workshops, career development, tutoring sessions, community trips, or mentoring experiences, we encourage life- long learning in the classroom and beyond.
- Lead- We develop our youth to become leaders through a variety of trainings, workshops, hands- on projects, and community services opportunities.
- Live- At YPIA, it is important to us that young people learn to broaden their horizons and dream big. In practice, this includes social experiences and travel trips to explore other cultures and envision where their hard work can take them.
Through commitment to these goals, we believe that the youth of YPIA will be liberated from hopelessness and leave a lasting legacy of excellence.
YPIA Programs & Services
The cornerstone program of YPIA is the Triple P Program which engages three main pillers of society (Parents, Principals, and Pastors) to create a network of support for lasting success. YPIA also forms partnerships with select local schools and non- profit organizations to provide services that are consistent with our mission.
- Mentoring Experiences
- Parent Workshops
- Career Development/ Training
- Academic Tutoring
- Leadership Training
- Character Development
- Field Trips and Learning Retreats
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities