Minds In Motion Initiative
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- People with Disabilities
Location2870 Broadway St NESalem, OR 97303 United States
Partnering with People with Brain Injuries and Neurological Differences to Co-Create Pathways Toward Independence.
We believe everyone has absolute value! Two ways we support that belief is through empathy and autonomy support. Our vision at Minds In Motion Initiative is People Living the way they Choose. To support our vision and mission, we focus on five key initiatives that work in harmony. Those Initiatives are...
1. Therapeutic Services: Offering holistic Therapeutic services to meet our clients where they are.
2. Living Services: Promoting independent living through in-home therapy, support, & transitional/rehabilitative living.
3. Agency: Supporting individuals with brain injuries & differences in finding purpose and creating self-directed lives.
4. Access: Promoting self-sufficiency through community access programs.
5. Advocacy: Advocating for policy changes & the improvement of services available for those with brain injuries & differences.
If you are looking for purpose and want to connect with people and to an organization that is built on the foundations of service and community, volunteering with Minds In Motion Initiative could be a great fit for you!