Oregon Department of Forestry
- Sports & Recreation
Location801 Gales Creek RoadForest Grove, OR 97116 United States
ODF's Mission: To serve the people of Oregon by protecting, managing, and promoting stewardship of Oregon's forests to enhance environmental, economic, and community sustainability. ODF's Recreation, Education & Interpretation Program Mission: Our mission is to create lasting and diverse outdoor recreational, interpretive, and educational opportunities that inspire visitors to enjoy, respect, and learn about Oregon’s state forests.
- Healthy and resilient forested ecosystems and watersheds, with functional aquatic and terrestrial habitat, supporting vibrant local communities and providing quality outdoor opportunities for all Oregonians.
- A workforce that reflects the diversity and values of Oregonians and a safe, inclusive, and supportive workplace that values all employees and allows them to reach their full potential in providing excellent public service.
- An organization and culture that responsibly and collaboratively manages the public resources to achieve the outcomes valued by Oregonians.
- An innovative and adaptable organization with sufficient resources and appropriate polices to achieve its mission.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business
- Honesty and integrity
- Safety in the workplace
- Respectful, strong, collaborative relationships
- Engagement and cooperation of all Oregonians
- Leadership in professional forestry
- Innovation based on sound science
- Excellent, efficient, and effective service
- Individual initiative, effectiveness, and hard work