- Health & Medicine
- Veterans & Military Families
Location3801 Union DriveSuite 202Lincoln, NE 68516 United States
The mission of ProMedica Hospice is to improve the health and well-being of the patients we care for. ProMedica provides quality hospice care to patients with a limited life expectancy, while also providing support to their caregivers. The quality of life for those we serve is enhanced through palliative and specialized supportive care designed to meet the physical, psychosocial, social, and spiritual needs of the patients and caregivers.
Ten Commandments of Caring:
Our PATIENTS and RESIDENTS and their FAMILIES and their friends are the reasons for the services we provide. Without them, we are nothing.
Our patients and residents and their families:
1. Are the most important people.
2. Are not dependent on us--we are dependent on them.
3. Do not interrupt our work--they are the purpose of it.
4. Do us a favor when they request our assistance. We do not do them a favor by serving them.
5. Are the most vital part of our services. They are not outsiders.
6. Are not collections of charts, prescriptions, and bills--they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
7. Are not to be argued with.
8. Bring us their wants--it is our job to satisfy those wants.
9. Are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give.
10.Are the lifeblood of our community.