The Bridges Between Us

Cause Area

  • Community
  • Computers & Technology
  • Emergency & Safety
  • Immigrants & Refugees
  • Seniors


32 Second AveApt 103Burlington, MA 01803 United States

Organization Information

Mission Statement

Our mission is to bridge the digital divide for this vulnerable population by providing them with access to technology and training, empowering them to stay connected with their families and communities and lead fulfilling lives.


The Bridges Between Us is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization focused on using technology to enable the senior population. Our flagship program, the Technology Access Initiative, provides immigrant elders with access to computers, internet, and training on basic digital skills. Our team of trained volunteers works with these elders in small groups, providing one-on-one assistance and support as they learn to use technology. This service is provided remotely for 80% of all cases. The remaining 20% of cases are resolved through in-home install/setup and orientation service.


Would you recommend The Bridges Between Us?
0 reviews Write a review

Report this organization