McDonough County Health Department
- Crisis Support
- Disaster Relief
- Education & Literacy
- Emergency & Safety
Location505 E Jackson StMacomb, IL 61455 United States
Be Informed. Be Prepared. Be Ready. Be a Volunteer
The Medical Reseve Corps (MRC) is seeking local voulnteers that are intrested in improving the health and safety within the McDonough County community. MRC voulnteers will serve the community needs during a public health emergency or disaster response. MRC work to ensure preparedness, enhance response efforts, and increase overall recovery capabilities for the community.
Volunteers can be from medical or non-medical backgrounds. MRC volunteers can choose their activites and participation level.
What is the purpose of MRC?
- Train and educate members
- Assist with serge personal needs
- Integrate volunteers and first responders for emergency response
- Participate in non-emergency essential public health services, such as health education and community outreach
Reasons to Join:
- Make a difference by helping your community
- Opportunity to network within your community
- Community service experience to boost your resume
- Gain valuable experinces and knowledge through our unique training courses
We provide trainings like: CPR/AED/First Aid training, Storm Spotting Classes, Shelter Operations, Disaster Preparedness, and more.