- Crisis Support
- Disaster Relief
- Emergency & Safety
- Health & Medicine
Location126 CHESAPEAKE CTSAN MARCOS, CA 92069 United States
Project Moonlight is dedicated to providing lifesaving education and emergency preparedness to disadvantaged communities worldwide.
Our mission is to provide access to essential lifesaving education and emergency preparedness in disadvantaged communities around the world. Inspire others to help grow a safer and healthier global community through education.
We do this through:
- Education of basic lifesaving skills.
- Creating fully operational emergency response systems in disadvantaged communities.
- Educating awareness around emergency medicine and the importance of healthcare.
- Providing medical supplies to these communities that is essential to saving lives.
- Creating plans of disaster response and climate emergencies that are of huge impact.