Skills For HumanitySFH
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Disaster Relief
- Immigrants & Refugees
Locationyangonyangon, bago N/AMyanmar Myanmar
Skills For Humanity is a non-profit organisation, which is dedicated to serving those in need, we believe that education, shelter, safety and basic human needs are not privileges, but are human rights.
Our projects run throughout the entire country, continuously aiding more than 200,000 people, and since establishment reaching almost 1milion people in total.
we support in orphanages,IDP camps, poverty stricken areas and active conflict zones-
- evacuations within active conflict areas, taking civilians to safety and supporting any injured persons.
- We also manage backpack clinics and mobile clinics to reach injured and sick persons within rural areas and active attack/airstrike zones
- We provide food and water resources to idp camps and to slums including well excavation
- We have groups of volunteer teacher which provide education to idp camps and orphanages, as well as children on the streets
- I am currently training large numbers of EAOs and volunteer groups to conduct landmine operations throughout Myanmar, in the hopes of reducing injuries,fatalities and agricultural failure. we have recently began removing landmines from various populated areas including near IDP camps