ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS INC
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Computers & Technology
- Education & Literacy
- Sports & Recreation
Location203 WENONAH WAYDURHAM, NC 27713 United States
To unite hand in hand with the government and other stakeholders to empower our youths and create a crime-free America. Alternative Solutions (ASI) provides students at risk of suspension support, resources, and mentorship needed to return to school. Services focus on reducing high school dropouts, increasing court appearances, Mental Health/HIV/Substance Abuse and teen pregnancy awareness. Our educational model develops leadership skills, helps young people develop responsibility, accountability, prepares youth to make critical decisions regarding their personal lives education, and conduct.
ASI was established to promote total empowerment and development of youths in the state of NC is productive in the career path they choose. ASI seeks to empower youths in governance, advancement of the economy, the promotion of human and children’s rights. We are deeply involved in advocacy for youth development, and participation in government and nation building.
Success is attained once we scale through all the factors:
- Training and empowering a minimum of 300 Youths to run their own business annually in NC.
- Secure 25 percent elective positions for youth in government.
- Reduce crime rate by 10% annually in Durham, NC
Improves results to reduce crime rate ensuring youths are involved in enterprise development and governance in:
- Operate a Skill Acquisition, Empowerment, and Development Centre
- Professional Counseling
- Mentoring and coaching
- Operate a Standard Sports Facility
- Youth Advocacy
- Promote Youth involvement in Politics and Governance
- Sourcing scholarships for students