- Board Development
- People with Disabilities
- Race & Ethnicity
Location17610 Rock Creek RdThompson, OH 44086 United States
Advocating for and providing opportunities for visibility, growth, and employment to youth, persons with disabilities, and marginalized communities by engineering inclusive and accessible projects, environments, and organizational cultures.
About Anvaya Feats NPO:
Built on the principles of Diversity, Accessibility, Inclusivity, and Equality, Anvaya Feats' mission is to maintain our Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) both in the US and abroad. Our focused SDGs are:
- To help End Poverty by enabling our community with today's business and technical skill sets that will lead to Independence and Financial Stability.
- Ensure Quality Education by helping community members access free and low-cost educational resources for learners with disabilities and those with socioeconomic barriers.
- Moving the needle towards Gender Equality by elevating the voices of girls and women through social platforms and forums that welcome their stories and contributions.
- Contributing to Good Jobs and Economic Growth by offering internship opportunities that promote social entrepreneurship and business development.
- Promoting Innovation and Infrastructure for more accessibility in technology, gaming, business, and education.
- Developing Strategic Partnerships that ensure Anvaya Feats succeeds in accomplishing these goals while shoring up the efforts undertaken by other likeminded organizations.