CZARS PROMISE INC
- Sports & Recreation
LocationPO BOX 5061MADISON, WI 53705 United States
Czar’s Promise is founded on the premise of giving back. Helping our canine and human companions who we love and cherish each day, whose lives have been impacted by a cancer diagnosis. And to bring our efforts home. To our very own community, so we may all realize the impact and giving nature of our families, friends, co-workers, and community partners. Giving of our hearts, compassion, talents, expertise, professional and financial support. Czar’s Promise mission focuses on three key areas that will be cared for with a dedicated commitment to integrity and ethics. - Financial, education and emotional support for families whose companion animals have been diagnosed with cancer - Grant funding for companion animal cancer research at the UW School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI - Grant funding for pediatric cancer research at American Family Children’s Hospital and UW Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI
In 2018, Czar’s Promise was founded in Madison, WI. We are an all volunteer organization of compassionate and caring individuals who have a unique understanding and approach to helping families who have received a cancer diagnosis in their companion animal. Through awareness and education programs as well as creative and engaging fundraising events, our organization is ever evolving.
Impacts in 2021
- Provided financial support to 36 canine and felines (combined) for their cancer treatments, 156 treatments in total. We have already surpassed that number for 2022 and the need continues to grow
- Hosted, virtually, our Companion Animal Cancer Resource Group meeting
- Delivered nearly 150 "Woof Packs" to families who have recently received a cancer diagnosis in their companion animal
- Provided $15,000 in grant funds to American Family Children's Hospital for Pediatric Cancer Research for a study tracking responses to radiation therapy
- Provided $22,000 in grant funds to University of Wisconsin's School of Veterinary Medicine's Companion Animal Cancer Research for ground breaking canine immunotherapy whose results will benefit children and canines
The goal for this year's Czar's Promise walk on Sunday, October 2 - Winnequah Park in Monona is to raise $100,000 so we can continue to meet the increasing needs of those facing a cancer diagnosis.