Otterbein Senior Life Ashanti Hospice
- Health & Medicine
Location4040 Indian RoadToledo, OH 43606 United States
In keeping with our United Methodist tradition, we seek to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons.
Otterbein Senior Life vision:
To help older persons live comfortable and secure lives, Otterbein pursues its Christian ministry through excellence, innovation, and integrity by developing covenant relationships with the older persons we serve, the partners with whom we serve and the communities that enable us to serve.
Volunteer opportunities at Ashanti Hospice welcomes individuals that have a passion to serve the elderly admitted to Hospice. Become involved in our volunteer program and make a difference. You will improve the quality of life for our hospice clients, their families and loved ones.
Volunteers can provide services in a variety of ways, below are some examples:
- Visit with clients while family members attend to errands or personal matters
- Be present to emotionally assist and support the elderly
- Provide administrative assistance in the hospice house office
- Read and fellowship with the elderly
- Enjoy activities with the elderly such as arts, crafts, and games
- Bring unique and positive talents to share with the elderly.
- Assist in coordinating events and festivities for the hospice community
If you are interested in a unique and rewarding experience as a volunteer, please contact us when convenient to receive your volunteer application.
*Upon completing the Ashanti Hospice volunteer application, a background check, screening, and orientation will be required