Hunters Point Family
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
Location150 Executive Park Blvd, 4500San Francisco, CA 94134 United States
Hunters Point Family's mission is to prepare youth to become independent, strong, and productive adults through comprehensive support services that empower them to develop their full potential.
- We have 2 gardens Adam Rogers in Hunters Point and Double Rock.
- Candlestick Heights After-school Program (CHAP).
- The Gilman Rec Connect program.
- GIRLS 2000 (our all-girls program) Peacekeepers is a violence prevention and response program that services youth and young adults ages 12-21.
- Ujamaa provides a pathway for our youth and young adults with education, training, and employment services.
- Bayview Safe Haven is a holistic, violence prevention that supports youth ages 10-18.
- Oakdale Safe Haven operates out of public housing unit. Services include case management, mentoring, and tutoring.
Would you recommend Hunters Point Family?
0 reviews Write a review