All Together Now PA
Location332 South 24th StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19103 United States
Unite Pennsylvania’s rural and urban communities to build just, regenerative, and resilient regional economies that are self-reliant in basic needs, in order to increase community wealth and equity, reduce and sequester carbons, and prepare for climate change.
We envision a Caring Economy where:
- Independent, locally-owned businesses and farms comprise a network of prosperous regional economies throughout Pennsylvania.
- Resilient regional economies sustainably produce basic needs such as food, fuel and fiber, while exporting excess, and trading products, art and culture that are unique to our region for what is unique to other regions.
- Regenerative agriculture practices, including robust compost systems, produce healthy food, build nutrient-rich soil and sequester carbon.
- Consumption of meat and animal products has been greatly reduced and replaced by plant-based proteins.
- Locally grown and processed plant medicine have reduced the need for imported pharmaceutical products.
- Industrial hemp provides the fiber for much of our clothing. Plastic has been replaced by biodegradable hemp products. Hemp milk, oil, flour and seeds are staples in our diet. Locally produced hempcrete is a common building material