UNITED WAY OF DELAWARE INC
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location625 north orange streetWILMINGTON, DE 19801 United States
We maximize resources in our communities to help improve the quality of life for all people in Delaware & Salem County (NJ).
At United Way of Delaware, we promise to mobilize the community’s resources to fight for better. We are committed to:
- Fighting long-standing inequity in every corner of our state
- Making data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Working alongside community partners to drive change faster
- Helping individuals design creative solutions that work
- Advocating for neighbors by calling on lawmakers to dismantle hurtful policies at all levels of government
- Being prudent stewards of the resources entrusted to our care
We have a long way to go, and we need leaders like you to join us in the trenches.
We need people to bring their ideas, gifts, and passions to the table to help neighbors in need. It’s only through generous support from people like you, that we’re able to work to make Delaware and Salem County (NJ) better for all people.