Diaper Bank of North Carolina
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Crisis Support
- Health & Medicine
Location3418 Vane Ct.Unit DCharlotte, NC 28206 United States
The Diaper Bank of North Carolina works towards the vision that every family in our state have access to basic necessities to support their dignity, health, and quality of life by providing diapers, period supplies, and adult incontinence products to those who need it most.
We currently have locations that serve the communities of Durham, the Greater Triad, and the Lower Cape Fear area. With the opening of our Greater Charlotte area branch, made possible by the generosity of Smart Start of Mecklenburg County and other community members, we hope to continue the work we have been doing around the state.
There are many ways to get involved with the NC Diaper Bank:
- Volunteer with us to wrap diapers, period products, and incontinence products: https://volunteer.activategood.org/opportunities/BGy34xzzyw
- Apply to be a community partner that receives and distributes our products to your organization’s members and/or other residents in need in the Greater Charlotte area.
- Donate products. We accept donations of child, adult, and period products- including opened packages. Our most needed items can also be purchased through our Amazon Wishlist and shipped directly to our warehouse.
- Become a "Hotspot" (a location where others can drop off product donations).
- Make a financial contribution through our website, which helps us purchase products and meet our community’s needs.
Would you recommend Diaper Bank of North Carolina?
0 reviews Write a review