BIRCH FAMILY SERVICES INC
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
- People with Disabilities
Location104 WEST 29TH ST 3RD FLOORNEW YORK, NY 10001 United States
Birch Family Services empowers individuals with autism and developmental disabilities to lead fulfilling lives.
Founded in 1975, Birch Family Services is a leading provider of education, employment, and community support services for individuals with autism and developmental disabilities and their families in New York City. Every year, the organization supports more than 2,000 people across 31 locations in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. From preschool to graduation, employment, housing and beyond, Birch Family Services provides fully integrated programs and services to support individuals in achieving their goals across their lifetime.
OUR VALUES REFLECT A COMMITMENT TO:
- Quality services that are individualized, person-centered, and include:
- Education from early childhood through age 21;
- Customized employment, internships, job training, and placement;
- Life skills, community connections, family education, and support;
- Housing and residential options with 24-hour supervision.
- A strengths-based philosophy that recognizes the abilities and skills of the
people we support.
- The engagement of individuals and families in a manner that facilitates choice.
- The promotion of community inclusion that ensures people have access and are
able to participate in their communities.
- The professional development of our workforce, and providing training to other organizations and the public to assist individuals in achieving their fullest potential.
Would you recommend BIRCH FAMILY SERVICES INC?
0 reviews Write a review