BLACK CONTRACTORS COALITION
- Board Development
- Race & Ethnicity
Location310 E CLAREMONT RDPHILADELPHIA, PA 19120 United States
The Black Contractor’s Coalition is the driving force for credentialing Contractors in the City of Philadelphia and establishing collaborative development partners that impact the economic growth and development in the construction arena. The BCC presents a united front as we advocate for Black Contractors issues of justice, equality, fare bidding and all other issues that will strengthen our Black Contractors in the construction industry.
The vision of the BCC is to aspire Black Contractors to unite under Earl’s List and be recognized for our
reliability and qualitative services to the community at large. The fully vetted Contractors will strengthen
their businesses with the input from our strategic planning for growth.
The BCC is committed to the following Core Values:
1. Promoting excellence in the vetting of Contractor within all the Trades of Carpentry.
2. Provide exemplary professional project management that adheres to the highest standards.
3. Provide and support the professional training, development, and establishment of Contractors.
4. Supporting and disseminating projects to Contractors on Earl’s List to service the community at
5. To ensure excellence in the Black Contractor’s Coalition workforce with future trainings on all
6. To advocate for Black Contractors equality on Local, State and National levels.
7. To keep Black Contractors knowledgeable of current advancements in the Carpentry industry.