- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Crisis Support
- Health & Medicine
Location1729 Southport Supply Rd SE Ste A, Bolivia, NC 284Bolivia, NC 28422 United States
We honor those we serve with compassionate home health, hospice, and personal care services that apply the highest quality clinical practices toward allowing our patients to maintain a sense of independence, quality of life and dignity.
Amedisys Hospice Care in Bolivia gives patients facing a terminal illness the freedom to live each day to its fullest by offering comfort, dignity, quality of life and time. We work in close coordination with you, your family and your doctor to deliver high-quality hospice care, and we’re here for you around the clock. We are blessed and humbled to be part of each patient’s journey and will treat you and your loved ones with the highest respect.
Becoming a Hospice Volunteer can feel like a big step, and we’re here to help. That’s why we support all our volunteers with an orientation and training program that helps you know what to do. You’ll learn:
- How the hospice care team works, and your role in it
- Helpful hints for being a successful volunteer
- The psychological, social and spiritual needs of hospice patients
- How to provide grief and bereavement support
- Communication skills and managing stress
- Patient privacy and other regulations