- Computers & Technology
- Education & Literacy
- Immigrants & Refugees
Location107 S WEST ST PMB 100ALEXANDRIA, VA 22314 United States
With an inclusive and innovative design, A1’s mission is to minimize linguistic and technological barriers through personalized language acquisition, digital literacy, and support to equip underserved communities with the necessary skills and tools for a globalizing and technologically growing world. By innovating, personalizing, and expanding access to second language acquisition, we envision a world where everyone--regardless of socioeconomic, linguistic, and geographical differences--can communicate, connect, and collaborate to build international relationships or solve problems. By providing the necessary skills and tools to access and leverage digital technology, we envision more empowered communities and less sustained inequalities.
- Service 1: Guided and Personalized Learning (for independent learners)
- Service 2: Language Bootcamps (intensive "hand-holding" flipped classes)
- Service 3: Virtual Language Immersion & Utilization ("Speaking Community")
- Service 4: Digital Technology Training (will allow people to access our language learning services)
- Service 5: Learner Support (for both our language and digital services)
Would you recommend A1 LANGUAGE?
0 reviews Write a review