Women and Children Welfare and Dev't Org
- Children & Youth
- Disaster Relief
- Justice & Legal
LocationNFSL W2, HH 1189Addis Ababa, 00000Ethiopia Ethiopia
Ensuring human right and gender equality of underserved through actively involve in building process of good governance and social welfare.
Organization History: Women and Children Welfare and Development Organization founded by victims of GBV and Sex Workers Human Right Activists in 2018 to fight back gender inequality and systematic injustice.
Achievements: Since our organization founded, we have reach more than 145000 Adolescents, Youth Women and Youth LGBTQI+ through provided SRHRJ, Covid-19 Prevention and Control, Safe Abortion Care, MHPSS, GBV Victims Comprehensive Care, and LGBTQI+ protection.
- Influence and Bring Change Of Policy and Law To Ward Human Right And Gender Equality Of Underserved
- Influence Accountability of Justice System and Government Officials To Ward Equality Of Underserved
- Promote Leadership and Decision Making Roles of Underserved Within The Society.
- Empower Socio-Economic Status and Political Participation Of Underserved Within Country.
- Development Program
- Humanitarian Aid
- Environment and Climate Justice
- Research and Consultancy
Would you recommend Women and Children Welfare and Dev't Org?
0 reviews Write a review