U.S.VETS - Long Beach
- Homeless & Housing
- Veterans & Military Families
Location2001 River AvenueLong Beach, CA 90810 United States
U.S.VETS is on a mission to end veteran homelessness in the United States. "The streets" are simply no place for veterans; no place for the many men and women who volunteered, giving of themselves and their youth, to protect our great freedoms. We believe all veterans deserve every opportunity to live with dignity and independence. It is our duty at U.S.VETS to deliver on our promise to always serve those who’ve served.
Our vision is that all veterans and their families shall have their needs met to regain and maintain productive independence.
Our core values include:
* Veteran Success - The success of our agency is based on the success of the veterans and their families whom we serve.
* Excellence - We are committed to increasing our expertise to better serve veterans and their families.
* Loyalty - We are loyal to our veterans and to our mission.
* Dignity - We treat every veteran with dignity.
* Hope - We instill hope in the veterans we serve and guide them to self-sufficiency.
* Community Inclusion - We are committed to increasing our ability to serve veterans by developing quality external partnerships.
* Service - Our job is not done until every veteran is served.