Unmukt Bachpan: Ek Prayas
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Board Development
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
LocationRZ – 63A, Gali no 9Tughlakabad Extension,New Delhi, Delhi 110019India India
1. Build an all-inclusive society, reduce/ eliminate alienation of the children and empower the underprivileged children to stand up for themselves as well as the society subsequently, through holistic growth initiatives like Internal and External training, confidence-building measures and programmes, structured growth and development programmes. 2. Creating awareness in the society - 'the masses and the classes’ towards their duties, envisaged role, reach and capabilities, resources at their disposals to fulfil their social responsibilities as also lastly facilitate them achieve these. 3. Build effective functional bridges between the polity, the governance structures, the society and these children to include them in the overall evolution and growth plan of the nation. 4. To build and make functional a consortium of NGOs in each State, to join hands to arrive at the desired end state.
Desired End State (May Sound Utopian Initially but no Goal has been achieved without having been dreamt at one stage)
1. Eradication of child beggary and child labour.
2. Free and compulsory education up to 14 years of age (to ensure, with the help of government bodies).
3. Education of the masses on birth control measures - consciousness to give birth only if financially capable.
4. Ensure government schemes reach every child it is meant for.
5. Reduce indifference and inequalities, thereby ensure equal opportunity.
6. Ensure smiles on every child’s face