SHADOW HILLS RIDING CLUB
- Children & Youth
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
Location10263 LA CANADA WAYSHADOW HILLS, CA 91040 United States
Our mission is to implement an expansive therapeutic equine program using horses to facilitate healing, learning and growth. Shadow Hills Riding Club (SHRC) is a 501c3 non-profit organization, offering equine assisted activities and therapies to all. Located at Shadow Hills Equestrian Center on a beautiful riding facility in Shadow Hills, California, SHRC is a P.A.T.H. International Premier Accredited Riding Center. We offer therapeutic riding programs in which horses are used as a tool for physical therapy, emotional growth, and learning.
Our vision is to provide exceptional equine programs to facilitate growth and healing through self-actualization and awareness resulting in healthier lives for individuals and their communities. As a mission, SHRC transforms lives by unbridled possibilities through the healing art of the equine.
At Shadow Hills Riding Club we believe
- Therapeutic horsemanship is capable of creating a profound healing within the hearts, minds and bodies of children and adults.
- Finding true peace and happiness in life depends on giving back to others and leaving the world a better place than you found it.
- Everyone deserves a chance to grow, and discover more of their potential...to try harder, dig deeper and go farther than they ever thought was possible.
- When you tap into this part of yourself... there are no limits.