Child of mercy children home
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
- Homeless & Housing
- Sports & Recreation
Location07274493890781428269Mombasa, Coast province/Mombasa 1251 80100Kenya Kenya
Our centre aims to provide education to all the kids for them to become self-reliant in future. The centre also aims in providing to the needy and orphaned, the less fortunate and poor children from poverty-stricken families through provinsion of primary necessities. Another aim is to see that the children are well protected and cared for.
Child of mercy children home is a non-profit institution that was founded in the year 2010 by Mama Jesicca Opisa after bearing witnesses to vulnerable children languishing in the corridors of the sprawling likoni slum.
Child of mercy children home goals include:
- Acquire land through lease for subsistence farming to cater for the children and training in agricultural skills and structural developments.
- Bringing up children that will be future leaders and self-reliant in future.
- Addressing the needs of all kids and formulating ways of attending to them by acquiring assistance in the form of donations, gifts and money from charitable donors, communities, charitable organisations both International and local, well-wishers, volunteers, local communities and government.
- Widening up the centre or even going to different parts of the country, because there are so many children who urgently need the assistance.
- you will be acting as a helping hand for the children and the schools associated with the children home.
- As a volunteer, one can bring up new ideas for the betterment of the kid's lifestyle.
- The volunteers can also help in bringing projects that will be able to fight the covid 19 pandemic and also with health issues.
- The volunteers may teach the kids art and even enlighten them on their historical events from the respective volunteer's homeland.