15th Wolverhampton Scouts
- Children & Youth
LocationThe Cotterell HallSkidmore Avenue Garage SiteWolverhampton, West Midlands WV3 7ANUnited Kingdom United Kingdom
Scouting exists to actively engage and support young people in their personal development, empowering them to make a positive contribution to society.
Scouting takes place when young people, in partnership with adults, work together based on the values of Scouting and:
- enjoy what they are doing and have fun
- take part in activities indoors and outdoors
- learn by doing
- share in spiritual reflection
- take responsibility and make choices
- undertake new and challenging activities
- make and live by their Promise.
As Scouts we are guided by these values:
- Integrity - We act with integrity; we are honest, trustworthy and loyal.
- Respect - We have self-respect and respect for others.
- Care - We support others and take care of the world in which we live.
- Belief - We explore our faiths, beliefs and attitudes.
- Co-operation - We make a positive difference; we co-operate with others and make friends.