PRIORITY LIVING INC
- Sports & Recreation
- Veterans & Military Families
Location10512 Caminito WestchesterSan Diego, CA 92126 United States
We at Freedom Fitness America develop and facilitate training programs for military professionals to be fit for the fight and life or in other words to be physically, mentally, and spiritually prepared for the violence of combat and able to tackle the obstacles of everyday life.
- Mission Unpacked: We facilitate training for military units that combine regular unit fitness evolutions and obstacle course training events with video-based discussions that promote Fitness, Faith, Family, Finances, and Freedom.
- Mission Objectives: We seek to promote combat readiness and long-term positive stewardship in body, mind, spirit, relationships, and finances. We work to develop emotional, mental, and spiritual resiliency and increase protective factors against the risk of developing post-traumatic stress and moral injury when participating in dangerous military operations.
- Methods Used:To learn more about our services, go to this link: https://freedomfitnessamerica.org/services-offered
- Our History: The complete story can be found at this link: https://freedomfitnessamerica.org/total-fitness-blog/post/539432/the-story-to-train-military-professionals-to-be-fit-for-the-fight-and-life
- Achievements: One unit of approximately 800 Marines and Sailors saw a decrease by 80% in sexual assaults and suicidal ideations over the course of one year.
- Goals: In the next year, we want to onboard and train at least 12 units (approximately 12,000 service members).