Project Smile AZ
- Children & Youth
- Disaster Relief
- Education & Literacy
- Homeless & Housing
LocationPO Box 10477Glendale, AZ 85318 United States
Smiles for all A2Z. We wish to make volunteering easy and giving natural to all who join our project. We can all make a difference by acts of kindness, so join us today and make a difference.
We are youth-led organization that is making a difference in the community with projects that make a difference. We are currently doing
1. Handmade card drive for COVID patients, homeless people, Cancer patients (partnered with American Cancer Society). We have shared close to 10K cards so far.
2. Book Drive: Donate a gently used or new book for youth in need. We have shared hundreds of books so far. This is environmentally friendly to recycle gently used books.
3. Smile Art kits: sharing art supplies for youth in need in Foster care or those with limited resources.
4. Smile Dental hygiene kits: for youth in need.
5. Food Drive : We collect and regularly donate food items to homeless people and those in need.